14 Aug 2020
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Steve O’Hanlon,(NY, NY) is President and Chief Executive Officer of Numerix LLC, the leading provider of cross-asset analytics for derivatives valuations and risk management, is the chief executive and chief architect responsible for the Company’s corporate strategy, sales, operations, marketing and distribution. His contributions to the company have resulted in unprecedented growth in revenues of more than 250% in the past five years. He is also FINTECH’s 2016 Person of the Year. Susanne Chishti (UK) is the CEO of FINTECH Circle, Europe’s 1st Angel Network focused on fintech opportunities & Founder of the FINTECH Circle Institute, the leading fintech learning platform offering Innovation Workshops to C-level executives and online courses. She is also the Co-Editor of the bestseller The FINTECH Book which has been translated into 10 languages and is sold across 107 countries, and The WealthTECH Book and The InsurTECH Book (published by WILEY in 2018).
ABOUT THE BOOK:
This comprehensive, hands-on guide is the go-to source for everything you need to confidently navigate the ever-changing scene of this booming industry. FINTECH For Dummies will shed light on this rapidly changing landscape making it an invaluable source of information for anybody working in or interested in this space. This book provides insights, knowledge and guidance from industry experts Susanne Chishti and Steve O’Hanlan on the following:
- Gaining insight fastest growing market segment of the financial markets
- Learning the core decision making to effect a growth plan
- Securing knowledge of the fastest growing fintech companies in the world
- Navigating the fintech world
- The ingredients into building a fintech company
ABOUT THE TOPIC:
Growth in the digital payments sector is driving the market for global Financial Technology (Fintech). FINTECH has made payments for goods and services faster, easier, more convenient, and cost-efficient for customers. Customers can now pay for various goods and services via cryptocurrency, loyalty points, and other digital cash alternatives. The growth in the digital commerce market and proliferation of mobile technology has contributed to the growth of the digital payments sector.
- In the wake of the collapse of Lehman, we learned that no bank was too large to fail. Innovative companies around the world were born to dismantle core elements of banks, resulting in disruption. FINTECH For Dummies will give you a bird’s eye view inside the Lehman collapse and how the creditor received billions of dollars back.