Publication Date: Nov 2019
Level/Track: Senior High School (Philippines) / Core
Course Name: Personal Development
Companion Resources: Materials for instructors
- Complete Answers
- Question Bank
- PPT Teaching slides
- Comprehensive Notes to help students learn and understand the important concepts and theories related to personal development.
- Activities to provide students hands-on learning on the concepts and theories learned
- Summary of key concepts at the end of each chapter for quick revision.
- Discussion Questions to assess students on their comprehension of the concepts learnt.
- References to help students familiarize themselves with the most important sources.
- Judy Santelices Tanael is an Assistant Professor at the University of Asia and the Pacific (UA&P).
- James Leonardo Lactao is Vice Director of the Center for Student Affairs at the University of Asia and the Pacific, and also serves as a guidance counsellor, mentor and instructor.
- Fe Gladys Baluyot Golo is an Assistant Professor as well as the University Registrar at the University of Asia and the Pacific (UA&P).
Extent: 224 pp/2C