Author: Rubenstein, Gary M
Publisher: Barrons Educational Series
Pub Date: January 7, 2020
Copyright Date: 2020
Barron’s Let’s Review Regents: Algebra II 2020 gives students the step-by-step review and practice they need to prepare for the Regents exam. This updated edition is an ideal companion to high school textbooks and covers all Algebra II topics prescribed by the New York State Board of Regents.
• In-depth Regents exam preparation, including two recent Algebra II Regents exams and answer keys
• Easy to read topic summaries
• Step-by-step demonstrations and examples
• Hundreds of sample questions with fully explained answers for practice and review, and more
• Review of all Algebra II topics, including Polynomial Functions, Exponents and Equations, Transformation of Functions, Trigonometric Functions and their Graphs, Using Sine and Cosine, and much more
Teachers can also use this book to plan lessons and as a helpful resource for practice, homework, and test questions.
Looking for additional practice and review? Check out Barron’s Algebra II Power Pack 2020 two-volume set, which includes Regents Exams and Answers: Algebra II 2020 in addition to Let’s Review Regents: Algebra II 2020.
7/F DAO I Condominium Corporation,
Legazpi Village, Makati City
Metro Manila 1200
101 Don Ramon Aboitiz Street
Cebu City, 6000
3, Ebro Pelayo Building 1,
J. Luna St, Poblacion District,
Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur