Publication Date: Nov 2019
Level/Track: Senior High School (Philippines) / ABM
Course Name: Applied Economics
Companion Resources: Materials for instructors
- Complete Answers
- Question Bank
- PPT Teaching slides
- Comprehensive Notes to help students learn and understand the important concepts and theories related to applied economics.
- Examples and Case Studies to relate concepts and theories in real-life applications for more effective learning
- Check Your Understanding questions to assess and reinforce students’ understanding of sub-topics before coming to the end of each chapter
- Summary of key concepts at the end of each chapter for quick revision.
- Chapter Assessment to assess students on their comprehension of the concepts learnt.
- References and Suggested Reading to help students familiarize themselves with the most important sources and expand their understanding with these additional references.
- Luisito Cagandahan Abueg is an Assistant Professor at the University of the
Philippines Los Baños (UPLB). Currently, he teaches courses in elementary economics and advanced macroeconomics in UPLB.
- Renz Adrian Calub is an Assistant Professorial Lecturer at De La Salle University Manila. He is also currently engaged as an urbanization research associate (consultant) at the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Extent: 176 pp / 2C